• Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Test Drive Unlimited 2 » Помощь & FAQ » How To Change Weather ? is it possible ? (with editing GamePC.cpr)
How To Change Weather ? is it possible ?
Сообщение # 1 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 00:02
Hi

So I've opened GamePC.cpr and found there this:

I've tried to force N2 (Rain) but it doesn't works, weather is same random

Do you have some ideas about this ?
Сообщение # 2 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 00:12
You can set the weather you want only if you play offline. In other case it is affected by TDU2 server.
Сообщение # 3 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 00:31
I'm playing in OFFLINE, but can't set weather, somehow it's affected by the RANDOM or server

can you teach me how are u setting weather in OFFLINE ?

i'm decrypting, and after editing with notepad encrypting GamePC.cpr file
Сообщение # 4 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 02:09
So, you've never connected to server before, in other profile for example? Or maybe you're playing with savegame downloaded somewhere?
Сообщение # 5 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 02:31
Цитата (Step)
So, you've never connected to server before, in other profile for example? Or maybe you're playing with savegame downloaded somewhere?

Oh, i was playing ONLINE with this profile before, now i will download savegame (HOPE IT WILL HELP) ladushki

that is the reason ???

Or i need to reinstall game ?
I'm running game with Uni launcher & Light launcher
Сообщение отредактировал jaracaca - Четверг, 08.08.2013, 02:37
Сообщение # 6 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 02:38
Цитата (jaracaca)
that is the reason ???

Yes, once you get with your profile online, the game is starting to always check the weather on the server. So you need to create offline profile or find some savegame.

Цитата (jaracaca)
Or i need to reinstall game ?

Nah, it won't change anything.
Сообщение # 7 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 03:50
Цитата (Step)
Yes, once you get with your profile online, the game is starting to always check the weather on the server. So you need to create offline profile or find some savegame.

I've downloaded offline Profile but it's same not fixed weather, somehow game checks server and then gets weather, or it's random

Everytime i run game there always different weather condition

Добавлено (07.08.2013, 22:50)
---------------------------------------------

Am i doing here right thing ? i'm changing that Forced_Offline_weather on 2 (Rain)

But here is the question, if it's set on 0(Sunny) and weather isn't always sunny, how it will work if i set rain ? there is problem

Сообщение отредактировал jaracaca - Четверг, 08.08.2013, 03:34
Сообщение # 8 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 04:21
I don't know really, in theory, you're doing it all right. Try to delete the "//" part before "FORCE_OFFLINE_WEATHER", maybe it will help.
Сообщение # 9 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 04:37
Цитата (Step)
Try to delete the "//" part before "FORCE_OFFLINE_WEATHER", maybe it will help.

Yes Yes it was a problem, just 5 min ago i've googled and found that with removing // it becomes active

so Thank u ladushki ladushki ladushki forevo

we made it

Добавлено (07.08.2013, 23:37)
---------------------------------------------
Do you know in which file is Time settings ? It must be changeable to

Сообщение # 10 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 13:19
Цитата (jaracaca)

Do you know in which file is Time settings ? It must be changeable to

Unfortunately, no.
Сообщение # 11 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 21:11
Цитата (Step)
Unfortunately, no.

Look what i've found

Цитата
Another interesting bit:

In offline play, if you are unhappy that it always begins at the same time, consider this trick. It will relieve part of the annoyance by allowing you to experience a full day/night cycle in a much shorter period of real time. The effect is a little like time-lapse photography, especially if you use a very short period like a five-minute day. It greatly facilitates taking multiple screen captures in the right place and at the right time.

Edit your decrypted GamePC.cpr file and add a line for FORCED_OFFLINE_DAYLENGTH from the examples below. (I added them between the weather and the [Flash] section.)

//FORCED_OFFLINE_WEATHER = 0

//Parameter equals seconds of real time per one in-game day
FORCED_OFFLINE_DAYLENGTH = 300 //5-minute day - one 288th real time (try it!)
//FORCED_OFFLINE_DAYLENGTH = 600 //10-minute day - one 144th real time
//FORCED_OFFLINE_DAYLENGTH = 1800 //30-minute day - one 48th real time
//FORCED_OFFLINE_DAYLENGTH = 3600 //60-minute day - one 24th real time
//FORCED_OFFLINE_DAYLENGTH = 86400 //144-minute day - one-tenth real time (normal for offline)

[Flash]

i've tried it and worked day goes very fast and if this works why there is no possibility to set time ? or just freeze time

Forced_Offline_time does it work ?
Сообщение # 12 | Дата: Четверг, 08.08.2013, 21:51
Цитата (jaracaca)

i've tried it and worked day goes very fast and if this works why there is no possibility to set time ? or just freeze time

Forced_Offline_time does it work ?

You'fe found a kinda cool day length adjustment. I have no idea about freezing the game time, though Forced Offline Time may exist.
Форум » Test Drive Unlimited 2 » Помощь & FAQ » How To Change Weather ? is it possible ? (with editing GamePC.cpr)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: